Laughing is the key to your HAPPINESS! Everyone has already experienced the situation where you just can not laugh. Because everything seems so dull and pointless or it’s your own personal situation. A big or small problem, world peace, terrible news or the environment and pessimistic people who comprise and their charisma penetrates you and captures you physically.
Such moments could stay away for everybody. Unfortunately, I can not always escape. So I’m always in danger to locate other negative vibrations than my own feeling. But wait ! Since I’m so very sensitive, otherwise I would not even write about it 😉 , I’m doing some simple tricks to get some good mood and I think that this can also help you. They doesn´t cost anything and you will just feel yourself better.
1. Step = I think of a song that I like.
This track I look at youtube and listen to. If you do not know the title , then write some of the text in the search line on Youtube or Google.
2. Step = I have posted on the desktop My FAVORITE PICTURE. I look at and it works.
3. Step = I listen to myself and wonder what color I like today. My favorite colors are : green, turquoise, orange, yellow and brown. Then I go to the wardrobe and look for clothes in my favorite DAY COLOR and so I dress myself up in this color.
4. Step = I close my eyes and see myself dancing to the place which I like the most.
I like, for example, a beach in Crete and my home. You think of your favorite place where you like to make your own sports maybe to run in the forest or diving at the Great Barrier Reef ….
5. Step = I breathe deeply and consciously. Feel the breath in my lungs go down and slowly breathe out again. That reassures me.
6. Step = I have posted on the desktop my favorite anecdote. I take a look at this. It could also be your favorite joke or so. Main thing is that it makes YOU happy!
Check the most suitable step or steps for yourself and you ‚ll see : You feel BETTER !
You feel good and you are happy, looking forward to go into a new day!
I think you can LAUGH again 🙂